Pink Flower Condolences Card
- 5x7in card & 100% recycled paper envelope
- Printed on premium matte photo paper
- First class postage included!
This Pink Flower Condolences Card is one way to express your condolences to someone who has lost a loved one. Knowing what to say to someone after a loss can be difficult. However, the simple gesture of sending a sympathy greeting card can be the perfect way to share your deepest condolences.
How does sending a card work?
Sending a greeting card on Card Owls is as easy as can be. With Card Owls you can send a real paper greeting card from your computer or smartphone. Simply add your name, a custom message if you so choose, and we’ll send it for you! We will print your card, stamp the envelope and mail it via USPS whenever and wherever you would like.
Additional Condolences Messages
- As you go through this difficult time, remember that you are so loved.
- Please accept our deepest condolences for your loss.
- My heart aches to hear this news. I wish you peace and comfort as you grieve.
- I wish I could be there to comfort you as you grieve. I’m holding you in my heart.
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- I love you and I’m here for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
- Wishing you as much peace as possible during this difficult time.
- I hope you feel surrounded by much love. Our thoughts are with you.
- I like to believe that when we lose someone close to us, they still live through us and give us strength. The time we have spent with those we’ve lost makes them part of us.